Star Maps: Justin Timberlake’s home address

Year Built: 2000
Purchase Price: $8,300,000
Square Feet: 13,530
Bedrooms:
Bathrooms: 10
Yearly Property Tax: $96,183.91

Check out other celebrity mansions here

Comments (8) “Star Maps: Justin Timberlake’s home address”

[…] Leo released a post on Star Maps: Justin Timberlakeâ […]

NIPU SHARMAOctober 29, 2008 @ 1:46 am

HELLO ,FIRSTLY I WISH U HAPPY DIWALI .ITS INDIAS FAMOUS FESTIVAL . WELL I HV NOT SEEN YOUIR HOME BUT IN PICTURES IT LOOKS GREAT A BIG HOUSE OF BIG PERSONALITY .I WILL GIVE U A NICE COMMENT “I MAY BE WALKING SLOWLY,BUT I NEVER WALK BACKWARDS!” {ABRAHAM LONCOLN} OK BYE .I WISH UR ALL DREAMS CM TRUE

HEIDIMay 31, 2010 @ 6:40 pm

OMG IM GONNA WRITE HIM RIGHT AWAY! JESSICA BIEL U ROCK!

AnonymousAugust 19, 2010 @ 5:54 pm

that is fucking huge house. Idk if i even call that a house i call that a fucking mansion.

AnonymousAugust 19, 2010 @ 5:57 pm

That bitch is huge would 2 live in that big of a house. i wouldn’t know what 2 do. love,
BITCH

Dear Justin Timberlake… « Naked Fan MailMarch 13, 2011 @ 8:09 pm

[…] we’re clearly soul mates).  Oh and get this, did you know there’s a website that tells you the actual addresses of stars’ houses?  And also, did you know that there’s like barely any security at Justin’s […]

MaxDecember 21, 2014 @ 6:17 pm

Dear Justin Timberlake Hi My Ñame Is Maximo Rivera I Like Your Music Vídeos Take Back The Night Cry A River And Mirrors Because I Like The Part Where I See Your Shoes
On The Take Back The Night I Like The Part Where I See Your White Shoes Because I Liked When They Filmed And The Mirrors One Where I See Your Black Shoes And Even Crying A River I See Your Shoes There Too And By The Way What Is Your Phone Number And Address Thank You From Maximo Rivera

PercyMarch 5, 2015 @ 11:59 am

Naturally I like your web site, but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell you. However I will surely come back again!