Lets try a little word association–today’s topic, Brooke Hogan in Playboy

~ Roll mouse over photo to Derobe ~

~ Roll mouse over photo to Derobe ~

~ Roll mouse over photo to Derobe ~

~ Roll mouse over photo to Derobe ~

Bob ‘The Bitch’:
I think this is what I saw rise to the water’s surface last time I went fishing with dynamite. The mere fact that Playboy would even consider letting Brooke Hogan pose in the nude for them leads me to one of two conclusions: one, that Playboy has gotten so bored of seeing gorgeous girls in the nude that they’ve decided to shake things up with a little butter face photoshoot; or two that Hugh Hefner has literally lost the ability of sight. I doubt it’s the ladder of the two based on his three girlfriends.

I can only imagine how excited Brooke must’ve been to read Playboy’s offer. “They…they think I’m sexy. OMG this is so super-sweet, now I can tell all my classmates that I AM sexy and they will believe me because Playboy wants to shoot me. Bitchin!” Little does Brooke know that in fact, no, her classmates will not believe that she’s hot. They’ll continue to call her ‘Miss Swamp Thing,’ and throw kickballs at her head while she’s crouched in the corner.

Comments (9) “Lets try a little word association–today’s topic, Brooke Hogan in Playboy”

Afternoon Whoredom | Dirty Rotten WhoreJuly 24, 2008 @ 4:48 pm

[…] Brooke Hogan in Playboy….Possibly – Derober […]

[…] Three Words: Brooke Hogan Playboy – [Derober] […]

chrisJuly 26, 2008 @ 12:23 pm

I have one word for you. Chyna.

willSeptember 15, 2008 @ 5:24 am

Don’t care,
Share your life and love with friends online. ***interracialchatting . c o m*** it is a dating service for whites and blacks to find their interracial love.Hot and sexy.maybe you will like it.

TeatTeefwouroDecember 17, 2009 @ 11:54 pm

Hi guys,
My computer worked not correctly, too much errors. Please, help me to fix errors on my computer.
My operation system is Windows XP.
Thanks,
TeatTeefwouro

theMarkooohOctober 21, 2010 @ 6:51 pm

I merely wished to officially say “Hi there” to everyone here. In my opinion , that this appears like an unusually appealing place to be online.

I cannot wait to begin. Do you have any sort of guidance for someone in the beginning stages? Any certain section that you would advise more versus others to begin?

I want to to share with you a quote that i have often found to be tremendously motivational in order to start formal introductions:

Never believe in mirrors or newspapers. ~Tom Stoppard
Greetings,
Mark

ForumStaffApril 22, 2011 @ 9:17 pm

ForumStaff

songeOnewHoreSeptember 23, 2011 @ 7:02 am

Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds alsoI’m glad to seek out so many useful info here in the submit, we want develop extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

AnonymousMarch 17, 2015 @ 4:10 am

Производство ГРПШ сварим по себестоимости полная комплектация оборудованием при необходимости модернизируем импортным оборудованием promgazenergo.su по выгодным ценам.